Welcome to the Build Your Brand Story blog: THE place for coaches, consultants and service businesses to get information, resources and inspiration – so you can speak and write with confidence and clarity and attract your ideal clients with ease.
- What do you write on your website?
- How do you convey the massive benefits clients get from working with you?
- How do you show your personality but stay professional?
- How do you pick the right language that sounds like you?
- What do you say in those two-minute networking intros?
Sharing my experience with you
I’ll be sharing regular tips from my experience as a communications professional and business owner, including:
- How to use your personality, passion and purpose to attract your ideal clients, associates and employees
- What a brand story is and how it will help you to stand out from your competitors
- How to create a simple framework you can use to speak and write clearly and confidently about your business
- How to share valuable content even if you think you haven’t got anything interesting to say
- How to find time and headspace for marketing when you’ve got 101 other priorities.
Here are a few posts you might want to check out:
- 7 reasons to own your brand story in 2017
- How to build your brand story and work with your dream clients
- How to stop wasting time and start writing great content
From time to time, I’ll also write about some of my personal experiences and passions:
- My transition from employee to consultant and business owner / entrepreneur
- Flexible and remote working – I passionately believe that people do their best work when they’re treated as individuals and allowed to work where and when suits them best. I’m determined to shake up the status quo and get more businesses and employers on board with this way of thinking.
- Travel, food and location independent business – travelling and exploring new cultures and countries makes me come alive. My goal is to build a location-independent business, so I can work from anywhere in the world.