The inside storyInterim support for your internal communications projects
Whether you’re setting out your priorities for the year, making changes to your business or launching a new product, your employees should be the first to know. I can help you share your story with colleagues, so they feel involved and engaged in what’s happening.
Effective employee communication calls for more than just great planning and writing skills. You need someone that can understand your business strategy, your structure and your diverse audiences.
Having worked in internal communications for nearly 15 years, I’m used to dealing with these challenges. For the last six years, I’ve specialised in engagement and change communication assignments, with organisations such as Barclays, Wolseley Group and Nationwide. You’ll find that I can quickly get to grips with your business and recommend communications solutions to help you achieve your objectives.
I can provide strategic internal communications support from a few days up to several months.
Some of the ways I can help:
- Acting as a safe pair of hands to fill an emergency gap in your internal comms team while you recruit a permanent team member
- Drawing up a communication strategy to support your internal initiative or change programme
- Recommending the best channels to reach your audiences
- Mentoring new internal communications managers
- Providing editorial strategy and content for your intranet and other internal channels.
I’m equally at home in dynamic, growing businesses and large, complex, international organisations. My experience includes business as usual communications, HR projects and IT change programmes.
I love the variety of internal communications: Working on comms strategy with the CEO one moment through to crafting and sending emails the next. I’m more than happy to get involved in the hands-on day-to-day work in your team. Whatever it takes to help you get the job done!
To start exploring how I could help you and your team, please contact me for an initial conversation.